|12' 9"||34"||103 lbs||425 lbs|
This fully-loaded fishing machine is built for every conceivable fishing expedition, whether you’re prowling the ocean for monster gamefish or stalking bass in your favorite freshwater fishing hole. Hobie has advanced the sport of kayak fishing with Kick-Up Fins that automatically retract upon impact.
The extra-wide standing deck offers an improved casting platform and convenient vantage point for sight fishing, allowing for superior vision from above while the revolutionary Guardian Transducer Shield gives you multidimensional vision below. The adjustable Vantage CTW seat provides 1.5" of extra width and lumbar support for unmatched room and comfort for long days on the water. The Hobie H-Rail with integrated patented RAM® Hand-Track™ and numerous high-capacity storage compartments deliver the ultimate customization and organization in accessory mounting, ensuring that all of your gear is at your fingertips.
Powered by the MirageDrive 180 with Kick-Up Turbo Fins, this fine-tuned angling vessel is highly versatile, fast, quiet, and exceedingly nimble. Featuring our Kick-Up Rudder system with dual steering capabilities, combating drift and navigating tight water has never been easier
Hobie Mirage Outback Kayak Features
- Reflective Bow Graphics: For added safety on the water.
- Large Bow Hatch: Enables easy access to the bow's stowage compartment. A security strap with a detachable clip tethers the hatch; abovedeck, Bungee® cords secure extra gear.
- Forward Accessory Mount: Install an optional Mirage Sail Kit or Bimini Sunshade. Securely steps onto a deck-mounted fitting. Enjoy added power without complication; Mirage Sail Kits make sailing fun and easy while Bimini's provide relief from the sun.
- Seat Capacity: 275 lbs / 124.74 kg
- Mirage 180 w/ Kick-Up Turbo Fins: Revolutionary hands-free propulsion system. When pedaled, the flexible fins assume the shape of a propeller blade, providing forward motion with each pedal stroke.
- Notched MirageDrive Well: Recess for MirageDrive on the bottom of the kayak for better shallow water protection.
- Hobie H-Rail w/ Integrated Patented RAM Hand-Track: For the ultimate customization and organization in accessory mounting. Includes side accessory tracks, plier holder, knife slot, Tackle Storage Retainers, and an integrated Bungee retraction system to keep all gear close at hand.
- Eva Deck Pads: Advanced EVA pads provide better grip, extra comfort, and improved stability while standing and sound dampening properties.
- Spacious Deck & Vertical Hatch: Everything you need at your fingertips. Dual H-Track Deluxes with H-Rail boast the ultimate in accessory mounting, customization, and organization. EVA deck pads provide a cushioned standing area and sound dampening. The vertical rectangular hatch easily opens for more tackle storage and includes a bottle opener for cold beverage enjoyment.
- Dual Rudder Control: Easily control steering from both sides of the kayak.
- Vertical Rectangular Hatch: New vertical orientation allows for more standing area and ease of access to your tackle bins. Comes standard with an easily removable tackle bucket and bottle opener on the inside lid. A rubber mesh pocket is included to catch any stray bottle caps.
- Mid-Boat Carrying Handle: These ergonomic handles are bolted onto either side of the kayak's cockpit, making it easier to negotiate launching ramps or transport.
- Rudder Up/Down Control
- Large Rear Cargo Area: Big adventures demand plenty of gear. These molded areas and Bungee® tie-downs ensure that it's still there when you get to camp.
- Two-Piece Paddle w/ On-Hull Storage: Negotiate surf-strewn beaches and rocky inlets with additional confidence, or go old school and paddle for an upper body workout. Conveniently clips onto the hull when not needed.
- Vantage CTW Seating: New state-of-the-art design, with 4-way adjustability and an added 1.5" on the seat base for more comfort in the cockpit or on the beach. Enjoy breathability, infinite flexibility, and better visibility.
- Utility Trays: For storing tackle and other items needed close at hand.
- Guardian Retractable Transducer Shield: Retractable Shield protects the transducer on impact and retracts away for transport. The built-in transducer mount allows side scanning for optimal fishfinder performance. Pre-installed thru-hull cable plugs allow quick, no-drill, no-glue fishfinder installation.
- 4 Molded-In Rod Holders: 4 molded-in holsters securely tote your rods, are perfectly angled for trolling, and can accommodate a gaff, nets, and other gear.
- H-Track Deluxe w/ Bungee Tackle Retainer: Includes side accessory tracks for the ultimate customization in accessory mounting. Plier holder, knife slot, tackle storage retainers, and an integrated retraction system keep your most needed items close at hand. The Bungee system creates infinite storage opportunities, add a Livewell, H-Crate, or large cooler to the rear of your kayak.
- Cart Keeper: Bungee Locking System safely secures a kayak cart while on the water.
- Redesigned Bow: Piercing bow helps cut effortlessly through the water, wind, wake, and chop while reducing hull slap. Reflective bow graphics provide an added safety feature. An extra large bow compartment makes storage easy and accessible.
- Underhull Kick-Up Rudder: Automatically kicks up when coming into contact with a solid object like shallow ground or debris.
- Power-Pole Ready: Pre-installed inserts to make mounting a Power-Pole a cinch, no mounting plate needed.