Ideal uses outside of phones:
- Keep your small electronics dry: your earbuds, your flashdrives, your spare memory cards for your camera.
- A drill, some rubber sealant, a cheapo radio/mp3 player, and an installed headphone jack and you now have a 100% waterproof radio/mp3 player.
- Can hold certain types of bait and can keep them moist in the watertight container.
- Works as a cigar/cigarette holder. Keep your E-cig and charger dry too!
- Still great for cheap tiny phones like this one. A cheap prepaid sim card ensures that you've always got a line back to civilization when things go wrong on a kayaking trip.
- Collect small pieces of trash- cigarette butts, wrappers, etc, and compress them into